Online Resilience Assessments
Resilience Scales and Tools for Research
Publications, including the True Resilience book
Healthy and Resilient Aging
Resilience Research Studies
Bibliography for Resilience Scale and RS14
Resilience Scale 14 Question Scale
Student $75.00 USD
Researcher 1-150 $150.00 USD
Researcher 151-300 $200.00 USD
Researcher 301-450 $250.00 USD
Researcher 451-600 $300.00 USD
Researcher 751-900 $400.00 USD
Are you a student?
Name of organization:
How many participants will complete the resilience measure?
What is the start and end date of your research?
If you are planning to use a resilience measure online (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, etc.) you must agree to the following:
1. The scale must be password protected and not open to the public. It must be available to your research participants only.
2. The copyright must appear at the bottom of the scale.
3. The scale must be removed as soon as the study is completed.
4. The scale cannot be used in additional research or in your organization for purposes other than the research study for which you have a licensing agreement.
5. The scale cannot be printed in its entirety in your publications.
Connect with us
© 2019 The Resilience Center
- All Rights Reserved
Powering Online Success