Publications, including the True Resilience book
Tools for Graduate Student Researchers
Tools for Research and Evaluation Studies
Tools for Research and Evaluation Studies with Youth
Tools for college student resilience building programs
Tools for Life Coaches
Healthy and Resilient Aging
Resilience Research Studies
Bibliography for Resilience Scale and RS14
Resilience Scale 14 Question Scale
Student $75.00 USD
Researcher 1-150 $150.00 USD
Researcher 151-300 $200.00 USD
Researcher 301-450 $250.00 USD
Researcher 451-600 $300.00 USD
Researcher 601-750 $350.00 USD
Researcher 751-900 $400.00 USD
Are you a student?
Name of organization:
How many participants will complete the resilience measure?
What is the start and end date of your research?
If you are planning to use a resilience measure online (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, etc.) you must agree to the following:
1. The scale must be password protected and not open to the public. It must be available to your research participants only.
2. The copyright must appear at the bottom of the scale.
3. The scale must be removed as soon as the study is completed.
4. The scale cannot be used in additional research or in your organization for purposes other than the research study for which you have a licensing agreement.
5. The scale cannot be printed in its entirety in your publications.
Connect with us
© 2021 The Resilience Center
- All Rights Reserved
web design by