What is Resilience?
Resilience is the capacity each of us can develop that prepares us for life’s inevitable ups and downs and promotes positive adaptation to any situation no matter how serious and stressful it might be.
Being resilient is a vital advantage in today's world.
- Live longer
- Are more likely to achieve success
- Tend to respond better to stress
- Manage chronic illness more effectively
- Are less depressed
- Are happier with themselves
- Are typically better employees
- Are physically healthier
In short, resilient people thrive!
Learn about the benefits of resilience, and what you can do to build your resilience. It can change your life.
The Practice of Resilience
Like a muscle, resilience can be strengthened so you are ready for whatever comes your way.
We have the products and services you need to assess and build resilience.
- Online assessments that are fun, easy to use, and quick to set up
- Resilience Profiles that are personalized, detailed, and an excellent starting point for workshops, coaching, and wellness programs
- Resilience-building packages for youth and adults that are ready to go when you are
What is your Resilience IQ?
Our resilience products and services are comprehensive and integrated.
From measurement tools to programs that strengthen resilience – all are built on our unique five core resilience model.
The Definitive Book on Resilience:
True Resilience: Building a life of strength, courage, and meaning “Filled with practical ideas and the latest research. True Resilience is a fantastic guide to thriving in work and life!” - Tom Rath, best-selling author
Learn how your lifestyle supports your Resilience Core