The online Resilience Supports Scale
Online Resilience Supports Scale
The online Resilience Supports Scale© is a 25-item self-rating scale that measures individual behaviors and practices that support a strong resilience core.
- Is online and ready for organizations, colleges and university wellness programs, coaches, and clinicians to brand and deliver within a few days.
- Assesses resilience supports along five areas:
- Stress Management
- Is strengths-based, easy to understand, and fun to complete.
- Is an excellent baseline measure and starting place for self-reflection, group discussion, and one-on-one counseling and coaching.
- Complements the Resilience Scale and is a terrific starting place for resilience building exercises.
Examples of Resilience Supports Scale items include:
- I like a challenge.
- I take time to give of myself to others on a regular basis.
- I am a good listener and give others my full attention.
- I maintain a healthy body weight.
If you are interested in using the online Resilience Supports Scale in your school, college, university, wellness program or coaching and clinical practice, please Contact Us. We will respond within 48 hours.