The online Resilience Profile is a detailed and personalized report explaining an individual’s Resilience Scale score.
The Resilience Profile is included at no extra charge with the purchase of any Resilience Assessment Portal.
The Resilience Profile breaks down the Resilience Scale Score by first looking at the total score and then each of the five core resilience characteristics.
The Resilience Profile is an outstanding tool because it:
- Is online and generated at the click of a button and upon completion of the Resilience Scale.
- Is customized to the individual, based on their resilience score.
- Is available in two versions: for adults and for youth.
- Is easy to understand and explains individual resilience scores using a positive, strengths-based approach.
- Offers recommendations for strengthening resilience.
- Identifies and warns against behaviors that can diminish resilience.
- Is an excellent starting place for workshops, individual reflection, group discussions, and one-on-one coaching or counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Resilience Profile is effective with individuals from the age of 15 and up. For younger individuals, we recommend the Resilience Assessment for Youth and the corresponding Profile.
No. When you purchase an agreement to offer the online Resilience Scale to your clients or students, the online Resilience Profile is included. You can choose to not offer the Profile, but it is included in the price for an online Resilience Scale assessment.
What others are saying about the Resilience Profile
- “These are sooooo good! I love the format of the results. I love the one for supports and that there is one for kids. Amazing!”
Metropolitan Counseling, LLC
- “Many thanks for your link to the test portal through which I was able to test your Resilience Scale. I have to say that my user experience was very positive and the tool itself worked perfectly! I especially appreciated the immediate feedback with practical tips. I also liked the Resilience Supports Profile which was also available in the test environment. “
- “I did the survey (Resilience Scale and Profile) and it's great!”
Speaker, Coach, Consultant
Kellie Garrett Enterprises
- “I have had an opportunity to create a profile on the test site and I am exceptionally impressed with the resilience scale in this format. I find the format very appealing (graphs, trees) and love how the five components are described, there significance, how this describes someone and most importantly the next steps and actions. I feel this scale is highly relevant for those we will be supported and could be part of their overall wellness and recovery planning.”
CMHA Waterloo Wellington Dufferin
- “We were very impressed with the TRS and it is a good fit for what we’re looking for.”
Lauren Wardle, Jade Camps-Douglas
- “I had a run through the Resilience Scale and the Resilience Supports Scale - very interesting and right on the money for me I have to say. I am quite interested in using this as described previously.”
Prestige Health Services Australia
The Resilience Profile is FREE with the purchase of a Resilience Assessment Portal.